The health and safety of our staff and clients is our top priority. Read below to see how we are responding the the COVID-19 crisis in our clinic.
Blume Acupuncture & Wellness will not be treating any known or suspected COVID-19 infections. We offer tele-health services and herbal consultations to assist in managing symptoms if you are quarantined at home. Please contact us to set up your tele-health session.
- All staff and practitioners are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Updated May 31st, 2023: Based upon updates to the state of Massachusetts masking requirements as of May 11th 2023 masks are now optional for all staff and guests at the clinic. Anyone who chooses to wear a mask at the clinic is invited to do so and we will happily provide surgical masks to anyone who requests one. If you prefer that your provider wear a mask during your treatment, they will happily do so. We will continue to screen for COVID-19 and ask that anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 follow recommended quarantine guidelines and reschedule their appointments accordingly.
- Treatments are offered in private rooms and each room is equipped with a high quality HEPA air purifier.
- Treatment tables and all high-touch surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant after each visit.
- For those who prefer, we can arrange to conduct the initial intake via tele-health which allows us to meet safely without masks and dialog freely about your health history and goals for treatment. Tele-health sessions are done using a HIPPAA compliant video-conferencing platform.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms OR if you have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19, we kindly request you contact us so we can discuss whether or not we need to reschedule your appointment. Please give us as much notice as possible and respect the 48-hour cancellation policy when possible.