The health and safety of our staff and clients is our top priority. Read below to see how we are responding the the COVID-19 crisis in our clinic.
Blume Acupuncture & Wellness will not be treating any known or suspected COVID-19 infections. We offer tele-health services and herbal consultations to assist in managing symptoms if you are quarantined at home. Please contact us to set up your tele-health session.
- All staff and practitioners are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Masks, temperature checks, and symptom/exposure pre-screenings are mandatory for anyone entering the clinic, including all staff and clients. The day before your appointment you will get a call or text from the clinic with a list of screening questions. Your temperature will be checked upon arrival and anyone with a temperature over 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Masks are mandatory here as they are in all healthcare settings in Massachusetts. We encourage you to wear a good quality face mask that fits snugly. We will happily provide surgical masks to anyone who needs one.
- Treatments are offered in private rooms with at least 30 minutes of time between patients to allow for proper ventilation.
- Each room is equipped with a high quality HEPA air purifier.
- Treatment tables and all high-touch surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant after each visit.
- Some initial visit intakes are done via tele-health allowing us to meet safely without masks and dialog freely about your health history and goals for treatment. Tele-health sessions are done using a HIPPAA compliant video-conferencing platform.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms OR if you have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19, we kindly request you cancel your appointment giving us as much notice as possible: please contact us before receiving the pre-screening questionnaire if you are able.